Course Description – 100% Online
IMPORTANT: Please check with your local regulatory or licensing bureau/cosmetology association to ensure that our curriculum and online platform meet eligibility requirements for examination and licensing, where required. This is particularly important for prospective students residing in the USA.
Become a Professional Manicure/Pedicure Specialist. The demand is constantly growing for people to offer natural nail services. In this 200-hour course (based on theory and practical), you will learn to perform: classic manicures/pedicures; spa manicures/pedicures and paradisio manicure/pedicures and nail art. You will be required to answer multiple choice exams and a final exam at the end of the course. You can take up to nine (9) months to complete this course.
Requirements: Minimum 19 years of age or have completed grade 12 (or equivalent); You must have Internet access, and a digital device that can take and submit photos.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Natural Nail Tech Diploma and a Cuccio Naturale’ Certificate
This Natural Nail Technician course teaches the fundamentals of nail technology and students learn to perform natural nail treatments for the hands and feet (manicure / pedicure). All theory and practical for basic, spa and paridisio manicures and pedicures following the strict guidelines from the Milady textbooks.
Theory and practical for basic services
Theory and practical for Spa services (including massage)
Theory and Practical for Paradisio services (including addition of product and application )
Communicating for Success
The Healthy Professional
Chemistry & Chemical Safety
Electricity & Electrical Safety
On The Job
The Beauty Business
History and Career Opportunities
General Anatomy and Physiology
Skin Structure, Disorders, and Diseases
Nail Structure, Disorders and Diseases
Nail Product Chemistry
Arm and hand massage
Foot and leg massage
*PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PAGE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COURSE*
Registration fee of $250.00 must be paid in advance to hold your seat (non refundable)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WILL PAY IN US FUNDS ($USD)
Tuition $1200.00 ($2200 for International Students)
Online training fees $900.00
Total = $2100.00 ($3100 for International Students)
>> OR Choose from payment plans below:
Payment plan (based on Canadian pricing):
$233.34 per month x 9 months (part time)
$700.00 per month x 3 months (full time)
The tuition costs do not include textbooks, tools or products that you will need to complete. However, Nailtechstore.ca has pre-made professional kits for your convenience. Once enrolled you will be given the link to the book(s) and kit(s) required to complete the specific course. Should you already have a comparable professional product(s) as listed in the kit, you can remove pre checkout.
Nailtechstore.ca has a pre-made Cuccio Naturale’ Professional kit for your convenience. Prices and contents subject to change without notice.
Natural Nail kit cost $320.56
All course material is delivered online, therefore you must purchase the E-Book assigned to this course.
The E-book provides you with a key code to open the course. Also available is the beautiful hard copy text books. You can purchase the E-Book and the text book as a bundle, but you cannot purchase the text book separately.
Nail Tech Volume 8 E-Book (seat in learning platform) Cost $525.00
NailTechStore.ca will charge you directly for your books, products and shipping. Shipping is through Canada Post with delivery to your door. A signature is required.
We encourage you to look into various funding options available in your province.
We can’t guarantee individual eligibility with any specific funding agency or financial assistance program; however, below is a list of links that may help provide you direction.
Please check back regularly, as we will be adding to the list as more options become available:
Student Aid British Columbia
Mirage Spa Education has compiled a Student Aid BC Handbook – This is your first stop in understanding the requirements, obligations, and policies before applying to Student Aid BC. Please read through the handbook carefully before beginning your application process online.
Mirage Spa Education Student Aid BC Funding Handbook
Metis Employment and Training British Columbia NW Region (Contact: Renee Berschaminski)
Opportunities Fund Program – BC Centre for Ability – Vancouver, British Columbia (Contact: Sandy Liles)
NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
Kakivak Association – Iqaluit, Nunavut (Contact: Pat Powell or Annie Alexander)
Financial Assistance for Nunavut Students: 1-877-860-0680
TUITION REFUND POLICY
- If Mirage Spa Education Inc. receives tuition from the student, or a person on behalf of the student, the institution will refund the student, or the person who paid on behalf of the student, the tuition that was paid in relation to this course in which the student is enrolled if:
- the institution receives a notice of withdrawal in writing from the student no later than seven business days after the effective contract date and before the contract start date;
- the student, signs the student enrolment contract seven business days or less before the contract start date and the institution receives a notice of withdrawal from the student between the date the student, signed the student enrolment contract and the contract start date; or
- Mirage Spa Education Inc. will refund the tuition for this course and all related fees paid by the student or a person on behalf of the student enrolled in the program if the student is enrolled in the course without having met the admission requirements and did not misrepresent his or her knowledge or skills when applying for admission.
- Mirage Spa Education Inc. provides this course solely through distance education and the institution receives a student’s notice of withdrawal or the institution delivers a notice of dismissal to the student and:
- the student has completed and received an evaluation of his or her performance for up to 30% of the hours of instruction (based on full time hours @ 35 hours per week) to be provided during the contract term, the institution may retain up to 30% of the tuition due under the student enrolment contract, or
- the student has completed and received an evaluation of his or her performance (based on full time hours @ 35 hours per week) for more than 30% but less than 50% of the program, the institution may retain up to 50% of the tuition due under the student enrolment contract.
- The student has completed more than 50% of the course (based on full time hours @ 35 hours per week) no refund is due.
- Refunds required under this policy will be paid to the student, or a person who paid the tuition or fees on behalf of the student, within 30 days:
- of the date Mirage Spa Education Inc. receives a student’s notice of withdrawal in writing,
- of the date Mirage Spa Education Inc. provides a notice of dismissal to the student in writing,
- of the date that the registrar provides notice to Mirage Spa Education Inc. that the institution is not complying, or
- after the first 30% of the hours (based on full time hours @ 35 hours per week) of instruction if section 3 of this policy applies.
- If an international student delivers a copy of a refusal of a study permit to Mirage Spa Education Inc., sections 1(1), 1(2), and 4 of this policy apply as if the copy of the refusal were a notice of withdrawal, unless:
- the international student requests an additional letter of acceptance for the same program that was the subject of the refusal of a study permit, or this course is provided solely through distance education.