Once you have completed this 200 hour online Artificial Nail Technician course you will be confidant in applying regular and French sculpted nails in both gel and acrylic, as well as Color Gel and Color Acrylic.
You’ll also learn to do Gel and Acrylic refills, Repairs, Re-growth, as well as proper use of the electric file, and Nail Art.
You will perform learned procedures on the Nail Trainer Hand. Once you have completed your sets, simply mail the nail tips to our Mirage Spa Education Canada office for grading. They will then be returned to you, with your evaluation, on what areas need improvement and what you have excelled in.
To graduate from this course, you’ll be required to complete a pre-determined number of nails, along with a number of Multiple Choice exams, as well as a final exam. Upon completion of this course, you’ll be on your way to a new and exciting career as an Artificial Nail Technician. You can take up to nine (9) months to complete this course.
NOTE: you will not learn Manicures or Pedicures in this course. If you would like to offer Natural nail services please choose the Fully Qualified Nail Technician course.
- History and Opportunities
- Life Skills
- Your Professional Image
- Communicating for Success
- Infection Control
- General Anatomy and Physiology
- Skin Structure and Growth
- Nail Structure and Growth
- Nail Diseases and Disorders
- Basics of Chemistry
- Nail Product Chemistry Simplified
- Basics of Electricity
- Electric Filing
- Tips, Wraps, Gels
- Acrylic Nail Enhancements
- UV Gels
- The Creative touch
- Seeking Employment
- On the Job
- The Salon Business
- Clear Gel overlay on Tips and Sculpted on Forms
- Clear Acrylic overlay on Tips and Sculpted on Forms
- French Gel on Tips and Sculpted on Forms
- French Acrylic on Tips and Sculpted on Forms
- Proper use of the Electric File (drill)
- Refills, Repairs, Regrowth
- Color Gel and Acrylic
- Tip Application, blending, shaping and Temporary Sets
- Nail Art - The Creative Touch